How to Block Number on UFone: Ufone is one of the leading mobile operators in Pakistan providing extraordinary services to its customers. Everyone is definitely worried due to unwanted calls but thanks to Ufone for introducing its call blocker services. Using this service, you can now get rid of all the unwanted callers by simply blocking them. Both the prepaid as well as postpaid customers can get benefit from this Ufone call blocker service.
How to Block Number on Ufone Step By Step Method
- It is very easy to block any unwanted caller when you are using Ufone. First of all dial 420 from Ufone number that you own.
- Here you have to add the number that you want to block using the Ufone call blocker service.
- You can add up to 20 numbers in the list of blocked callers.
- You can unsubscribe to this service by sending unsub to 420.
Ufone SMS and Call Blocker Code
- Once you activate this service, you will have to pay Rs 4.48 as services charges including the tax per week. In case you are a postpaid customer, then you will be charged with Rs 17.93 per month which will include the tax as well. Once you add any number to the list of call blockers then you won’t be able to receive the calls and sms from that number.
- At any time you can add or delete any number to the blocked list.
- If there are more numbers then in that case you have to delete the numbers you have blocked previously and then you can add new number.